JOB TITLE: CREDITORS CLERK
DEPARTMENT: FPG HOLDINGS
JOB TITLE OF INCUMBENT’S SUPERVISOR: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER
JOB TITLE OF INCUMBENT’S REPORTEE/S: N/A
PURPOSE OF JOB
To assist the accounts payable manager with the timeous and accurate processing, reconciliation, distribution, and tracking of all documents for payment within the Property Finance Department.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Obtaining required signatures on all invoices and payment requisitions
- Continuous daily follow ups and housekeeping on creditors
- Adhering to payment cycle deadlines and cut-off dates
- Managing, organising and archiving large volumes of emails
- Processing of supplier invoices / credit notes for all properties.
- Match supplier invoices to orders
- Ensure correct supporting documentation is attached to all supplier invoices prior to payment
- Keeping records of payments made
- Prompt query resolution with suppliers & internal staff
- Keep sufficient record of all supplier correspondence, queries, remittances etc.
- Ad hoc supplier reports
- Keep checklists of monthly invoices up to date
- Maintaining / organizing / filing of all paperwork.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Matric (Essential)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of basic VAT and accounts payable principles
- Ability to calculate, post and manage supplier documentation
- Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills
- Time management skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel.